The Jersey Hitmen take pride in developing hard, thick-skinned, highly skilled student-athletes with extraordinary hockey IQ’s and compete levels. This type of program is not for everyone. Finding the right players not simply the best players has been at the cornerstone of our success.
Designed exclusively for the most highly motivated & passionate student-athletes in the NY metropolitan area, The Hitmen high performance program applies the same principals and establishes the same culture that has guided the organization to over 200 NCAA placements in the past decade.
By utilizing long term athlete development principals and establishing a practical 12 month double periodization training and competition calendar the Hitmen offer dedicated student-athletes both the training and exposure necessary to pursue college hockey opportunities while remaining high school friendly. The Hitmen provide over 100 Hrs. of on-ice training with approximately half dedicated as full ice sessions and over 100 Hrs. of off-ice training, including a supervised strength program, speed, agility and quickness training and boxing instruction.
With the USPHL Elite & Premier Junior programs serving as our direct college placement levels, the Hitmen incorporate a comprehensive training and competition calendar with the objective of preparing youth players for the demands of junior hockey.
In addition to Premier & Elite level Junior teams, for the 2018-19 season the Jersey Hitmen will ice:
All youth teams will be Tier I USA Hockey members eligible for National Championships
Establishing the same culture that has led the Jersey Hitmen Junior organization to over 200 NCAA placements in past decade
• Empowering the student-athlete
• Access to the entire Hitmen coaching staff for development & advancement opportunities
• Un-precedented exposure
• High school friendly
• Academic monitoring
• Certified trainer on staff
• Base line concussion & physical testing
• Equipment included: Helmet, gloves, shells, practice & game jerseys/socks, sweats, hats, workout clothes, polo shirt, personal travel & gear bags
Comprehensive 12 month program
• Providing sensible structured spring & summer training, competition and exposure
• 41 weeks of intense on & off ice training
• 10 weeks of active rest & recovery including significant holiday breaks
• Full week of Scott Stevens Hockey Camp (meal plan not included)
Double periodization training & competition calendar
• Utilizing scientifically proven long term athlete development principals
• Based on USA Hockey’s American Development Model
• Supervised strength & conditioning programs conducted on site
• *over 100 hrs on ice
• *approximately 1 tournament/showcase event per month
• *65 – 80 game schedule
*Based on 2013-14 actual
Click below for dates and times by team/age level.
You could win $5,000! Plus, help us win a VIP Theater Takeover for our members. ENTER NOW